Derek Carr and the Las Vegas Raiders square off against the Denver Broncos on Sunday at home at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Carr’s passing yards and completions prop bets in that matchup.
Derek Carr Week 10 Player Props
Carr’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Carr has thrown for an average of 250.1 yards per game in the 2020 season, 7.4 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In five of eight games this season (62.5%), Carr has thrown for more than 257.5 yards.
- In five games this season (62.5%), Carr has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 259.9.
- Carr’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 259.9. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 9.8 yards per game.
- Carr has gone over his passing yard total in 62.5% of his opportunities this season (five of eight games).
- The Broncos are the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 259.1 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Carr is averaging 22.5 completions per game, 3.0 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (19.5).
- Carr has not completed more than 19.5 passes in a game through eight outings this season.
- Carr’s 22.5 completions per game is 0.1 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 22.6.
- 50% of Carr’s games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Carr’s average prop bet for completions is 22.6. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- The Broncos allow the ninth most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (24.8).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derek Carr or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.