The DePaul Blue Demons (3-0) will try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-0) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Wintrust Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blue Demons’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Leathernecks ( ).
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
DePaul vs Western Illinois Betting Odds
DePaul Offense Vs. Western Illinois Defense (From 2020-21)
|DePaul Offense||Stats (Rank)||Western Illinois Defense|
|65.8 (291)||Points/Gm||79.4 (331)|
|70.4 (113)||Possessions/Game||72.4 (290)|
|41.6 (283)||Field Goal %||47.2 (318)|
|31.4 (288)||3PT %||39.4 (344)|
|46.1 (315)||Effective FG %||53.9 (319)|
|49 (322)||True Shooting %||58 (334)|
Western Illinois Offense vs. DePaul Defense (From 2020-21)
|Western Illinois Offense||Stats (Rank)||DePaul Defense|
|73 (122)||Points/Gm||71.9 (221)|
|72.5 (52)||Possessions/Game||70.5 (226)|
|40.4 (318)||Field Goal %||41.7 (78)|
|31.6 (277)||3PT %||30.9 (40)|
|46.1 (315)||Effective FG %||48 (83)|
|50.9 (292)||True Shooting %||52.5 (139)|
DePaul Betting Insights
- DePaul went 8-10-1 ATS last season.
- The Blue Demons were favored by 9.5 points or more once last season, and covered the spread.
- DePaul and its opponents combined to go over the point total five out of 19 times last season.
- DePaul and its opponents combined to score more than 146.5 points in six of 19 games last season.
- The average point total in Blue Demons contests last season was 142, 4.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Western Illinois Betting Insights
- Western Illinois covered 12 times in 20 chances against the spread last year.
- The Leathernecks were 3-2 ATS last season when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Last year, 12 of Western Illinois’ games hit the over.
- Western Illinois combined with its opponents to score more than 146.5 points in 14 of 20 games last season.
- Leathernecks matchups last year had a 148.6-point average over/under, 2.1 more points than this game’s point total.
DePaul Key Players
- Charlie Moore racked up 12.8 points per game last season and contributed 3.7 assists.
- Pauly Paulicap averaged 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Moore was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.6 per game.
- Romeo Weems grabbed 1.3 steals per game. Nick Ongenda averaged 1.5 blocks a contest.
Western Illinois Key Players
- Will Carius put up 14.7 points per game last season.
- Tamell Pearson collected 6.9 rebounds a game and Colton Sandage dished out two assists per matchup.
- Carius hit 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Cam Burrell averaged 0.9 steals per game. Pearson collected 0.9 blocks a contest.