The Georgetown Hoyas (5-15, 0-9 Big East) hope to end a 10-game losing streak when they host the DePaul Blue Demons (9-11, 3-6 Big East) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at Capital One Arena. The contest airs on FS1. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blue Demons’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Hoyas ( ).
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of January 24, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
DePaul vs Georgetown Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
DePaul Offense Vs. Georgetown Defense
|DePaul Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgetown Defense|
|71.4 (185)||Points/Gm||78.6 (352)|
|13.3 (200)||Possessions/Game||15.6 (259)|
|41.8 (312)||Field Goal %||45.8 (296)|
|35.4 (104)||3PT %||37.9 (344)|
|49.1 (272)||Effective FG %||53.6 (324)|
|53.5 (224)||True Shooting %||55.7 (212)|
Georgetown Offense Vs. DePaul Defense
|Georgetown Offense||Stats (Rank)||DePaul Defense|
|71.9 (172)||Points/Gm||74.6 (312)|
|15.6 (105)||Possessions/Game||13.3 (162)|
|43.8 (226)||Field Goal %||44.6 (236)|
|31.2 (310)||3PT %||35.4 (272)|
|48.6 (288)||Effective FG %||50.6 (209)|
|52.0 (284)||True Shooting %||54.5 (168)|
Best Betting Sites For DePaul vs Georgetown
DePaul Betting Insights
- DePaul is 9-9-2 ATS this season.
- The Blue Demons have been favored by 1.5 points or more seven times this season, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
- In DePaul’s 20 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- In seven games this season, the Blue Demons and their opponents have scored more than 148.5 total points.
- DePaul has had an average of 146.0 points in its games this season, 2.5 fewer than this matchup’s total.
Georgetown Betting Insights
- Georgetown is 7-13-0 ATS this season.
- The Hoyas have been an underdog by 1.5 points or more 12 times this season, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
- A total of 13 Georgetown’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Hoyas have played 10 games this season that finished with a combined score over 148.5 points.
- Georgetown’s average game total this season has been 150.5, 2.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
DePaul Key Players
- Umoja Gibson leads the Blue Demons in points and assists. He scores 15.4 points per game while adding 5.1 assists.
- DePaul is led in rebounds by Eral Penn’s 7.4 per game.
- Javan Johnson knocks down 2.5 treys per game to lead the Blue Demons.
- DePaul’s steals leader is Gibson, who grabs 2.2 per game. Penn leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a contest.
Georgetown Key Players
- Amir Spears’ excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Hoyas scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.6 points per game and 5.5 assists per game.
- Qudus Wahab collects all of the boards and is the Georgetown leader in rebounds, grabbing 7.3 per game.
- Brandon Murray is tops from three-point range for the Hoyas, knocking down 1.5 treys per game.
- Georgetown’s Spears has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Akok Akok is first in blocks with 1.9 per game.