The Central Michigan Chippewas (0-0) play the DePaul Blue Demons (0-0) at Wintrust Arena on Saturday, November 13, 2021. The game tips at 6:00 PM ET on FS2. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Blue Demons’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Chippewas ( ).
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of November 13, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
DePaul vs Central Michigan Betting Odds
DePaul Offense Vs. Central Michigan Defense (From 2020-21)
|DePaul Offense||Stats (Rank)||Central Michigan Defense|
|65.8 (291)||Points/Gm||79.8 (337)|
|70.4 (113)||Possessions/Game||73.3 (311)|
|41.6 (283)||Field Goal %||45.7 (272)|
|31.4 (288)||3PT %||34.8 (249)|
|46.1 (315)||Effective FG %||52.6 (289)|
|49 (322)||True Shooting %||56.1 (299)|
Central Michigan Offense vs. DePaul Defense (From 2020-21)
|Central Michigan Offense||Stats (Rank)||DePaul Defense|
|76.8 (48)||Points/Gm||71.9 (221)|
|73.9 (28)||Possessions/Game||70.5 (226)|
|44.6 (136)||Field Goal %||41.7 (78)|
|33 (208)||3PT %||30.9 (40)|
|49.9 (186)||Effective FG %||48 (83)|
|53.6 (178)||True Shooting %||52.5 (139)|
DePaul Betting Insights
- DePaul won eight games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 11 times.
- The Blue Demons covered the spread when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites in their only opportunity last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total five times in DePaul’s games.
- In eight of 19 games last season, DePaul and its opponents scored more than 142.5 points.
- The Blue Demons had an average point total of 142 in their matchups last season, 0.5 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Central Michigan Betting Insights
- Central Michigan went 7-12-1 ATS last season.
- The Chippewas covered the spread twice last year (2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Last year, 12 of Central Michigan’s games hit the over.
- Central Michigan’s games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 142.5 points in 17 of 20 outings.
- The Chippewas had a 152.8-point average over/under in their outings last year, 10.3 more points than the total for this game.
DePaul Key Players
- Charlie Moore scored 12.8 points per game and dished out 3.7 assists per outing last season.
- Pauly Paulicap pulled down 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Moore was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.6 per game.
- Romeo Weems collected 1.3 steals per game. Nick Ongenda averaged 1.5 blocks a game.
Central Michigan Key Players
- Travon Broadway averaged 17.9 points per game last season while tacking on 1.8 assists.
- Meikkel Murray collected 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Matt Beachler was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.7 per game.
- Broadway collected 1.7 steals per game. Malik Muhammad averaged 1.4 blocks a contest.