Deonte Harris and the New Orleans Saints will face the Philadelphia Eagles at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL campaign. In this article, we dig into all of Harris’ prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Deonte Harris Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Harris’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 5||@Football Team||2||1||1||72||1|
Deonte Harris Receiving Trends Vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- The Eagles are conceding 247.0 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- Harris’ 45.2 receiving yards per game average is 5.7 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s outing (39.5).
- Harris has put up more than 39.5 receiving yards in 55.6% of his games this year (five of nine).
- Harris’ season average of 45.2 receiving yards per game is 2.6 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 42.6.
- Harris has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in four of seven games this year (57.1%).
- The Eagles have given up 16 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game). They are 19th in the NFL in that category.
- Harris has had a touchdown catch twice this year, out of nine games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Deonte Harris or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints Vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from