Denny McCarthy hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club as he looks to improve on his 15th-place showing at this tournament in 2021 with another top-20 finish. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Kevin Kisner, when action begins August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:17 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Denny McCarthy odds for the Wyndham Championship
McCarthy’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, McCarthy has one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five appearances, McCarthy has finished within five shots of the leader two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -8 across his last five events.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: McCarthy at the Wyndham Championship
- McCarthy has two top-20 finishes, with one of those being top-10 finish, in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 21st.
- McCarthy made the cut in each of his four most recent entries to this event.
- McCarthy finished 15th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- He carded two top-10 rounds his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Measuring 7,127 yards, Sedgefield Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,264 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course McCarthy has played over the last year (7,206 yards) is 79 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Denny McCarthy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-73||-2.464||1.818||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||6||66-65-66-71 (-16)||9.016||12.164||$248,500|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-71||-5.130||4.924||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||7||73-70-68-68 (-1)||-3.92||3.00||$515,934|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||5||68-69-73-72 (-6)||5.672||13.152||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||68-68-71-73 (E)||–||–||$56,333|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||73-68-74-71 (+6)||-7.296||6.628||$32,146|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||65-69-74-73 (+1)||6.096||12.252||$69,150|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||67-75-70-71 (-1)||6.020||7.444||$18,480|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||67-74-68-72 (-7)||10.68||8.300||$92,606|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||69-70-70-71 (-4)||-0.44||4.08||$19,439|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||60||70-76-73-72 (+3)||-2.076||0.449||$44,600|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||73-74-73-78 (+10)||-2.488||0.668||$26,040|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-71-69 (+2)||-1.696||4.893||$43,133|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-72||-1.690||0.523||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||12||68-70-66-71 (-12)||-1.615||2.566||$193,575|
|January 20-24||The American Express||6||67-67-68-67 (-19)||1.250||5.356||$256,500|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||71-64-71-66 (-8)||0.831||-1.148||$19,639|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from