In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about McCarthy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article use the latest odds as of June 24, 2022 at 3:21 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Denny McCarthy odds for the Travelers Championship
McCarthy’s recent form
- McCarthy will seek to make the cut for the 13th straight event.
- McCarthy has posted one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes over his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, McCarthy has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of even par over his last five appearances.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: McCarthy at the Travelers Championship
- McCarthy has an average finish of 63rd with a personal best of finish of 47th at this tournament.
- In his last five trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
- McCarthy finished 69th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- McCarthy scored three birdies and three bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,254 yards over the past year, while TPC River Highlands is set to play at a shorter 6,841 yards.
- TPC River Highlands checks in at 6,841 yards, 362 yards shorter than the average course McCarthy has played over the past year (7,203 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Denny McCarthy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||69||70 (E)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||7||73-70-68-68 (-1)||-3.92||3.00||$515,934|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||5||68-69-73-72 (-6)||5.672||13.152||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||68-68-71-73 (E)||–||–||$56,333|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||73-68-74-71 (+6)||-7.296||6.628||$32,146|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||65-69-74-73 (+1)||6.096||12.252||$69,150|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||67-75-70-71 (-1)||6.020||7.444||$18,480|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||67-74-68-72 (-7)||10.68||8.300||$92,606|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||69-70-70-71 (-4)||-0.44||4.08||$19,439|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||60||70-76-73-72 (+3)||-2.076||0.449||$44,600|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||73-74-73-78 (+10)||-2.488||0.668||$26,040|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-71-69 (+2)||-1.696||4.893||$43,133|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-72||-1.690||0.523||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||12||68-70-66-71 (-12)||-1.615||2.566||$193,575|
|January 20-24||The American Express||6||67-67-68-67 (-19)||1.250||5.356||$256,500|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||71-64-71-66 (-8)||0.831||-1.148||$19,639|
McCarthy’s seventh-place finish in the U.S. Open at The Country Club, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from