In this article you’ll find stats and insights about McCarthy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of April 16, 2022 at 7:28 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Denny McCarthy odds for the RBC Heritage
McCarthy’s recent form
- McCarthy has made the cut in six straight events.
- McCarthy has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- McCarthy has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those five times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: McCarthy at the RBC Heritage
- In McCarthy’s last four appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 34th.
- In his last four attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut three times.
- McCarthy last played this event in 2022 and finished 56th.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,308 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,121 yards.
- The courses McCarthy has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,261 yards, while Harbour Town Golf Links will play at 7,121 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Denny McCarthy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||67-75 (E)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||67-74-68-72 (-7)||10.68||8.300||$92,606|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||48||69-70-70-71 (-4)||-0.44||4.08||$19,439|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||60||70-76-73-72 (+3)||-2.076||0.449||$44,600|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||73-74-73-78 (+10)||-2.488||0.668||$26,040|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||71-71-71-69 (+2)||-1.696||4.893||$43,133|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-72||-1.690||0.523||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||12||68-70-66-71 (-12)||-1.615||2.566||$193,575|
|January 20-24||The American Express||6||67-67-68-67 (-19)||–||–||$256,500|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||48||71-64-71-66 (-8)||0.831||-1.148||$19,639|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of McCarthy’s 18th-place finish last time out at the Valero Texas Open on March 31 – April 3.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from