Denny McCarthy has +10000 odds to win the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Denny McCarthy odds for the RBC Heritage
McCarthy’s recent form
- McCarthy has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- McCarthy has finished in the top five once over his last five appearances.
- McCarthy has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: McCarthy at the RBC Heritage
- McCarthy has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- McCarthy has one made cut in his last two attempts at this tournament.
- McCarthy finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Harbour Town Golf Links measures 7,099 yards for this tournament, 199 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,298).
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- The average course McCarthy has played over the past year has been 156 yards longer than the 7,099 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5.5. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Denny McCarthy 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||34||71-74-71-70 (-2)||$36,036|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||3||68-65-74-67 (-6)||$320,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||69-69-75-75 (E)||$34,950|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||26||72-73-67-76 (E)||$69,285|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-70||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-72||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||70-70||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||73||67-75-73-79 (+6)||$14,850|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||73-70||$0|
Below is a breakdown of McCarthy’s 34th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Valero Texas Open (TPC San Antonio (Oaks), April 1- 4).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from