Dennis Schroder’s Los Angeles Lakers square off against the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday. Schroder has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and made three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Dennis Schroder Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Schroder has had a points prop bet set in 29 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- Schroder has racked up 14.8 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.7 points less than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 37.8% of his matchups this season (14 of 37 games) Schroder has scored more than 16.5 points.
- Schroder’s season scoring average of 14.8 is 1.8 points higher than his 13 average points over/under.
- Schroder has hit the points over in 15 of 29 opportunities (51.7%).
- Schroder has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (13 points) in 56.8% of his games (21 out of 37 contests).
- Teams are averaging 110.9 points per game against the Hawks this season, the 20th-most given up by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Schroder has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 23 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- Schroder has made 1.0 three pointer per game, 0.5 more threes than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- In 26 out of 37 games this year (70.3%), Schroder has made more than 0.5 threes.
- Schroder’s average made three-pointer prop bet over/under is 1.5. He has knocked down 0.5 less three-pointers per game than that average.
- In just 30.4% of his chances (seven of his 23 chances), Schroder has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- Schroder’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 1.5 three-pointers, a number he’s eclipsed in only nine of 37 games (24.3%).
- Teams are averaging 11.8 made shots from beyond the arc per game against the Hawks this season, the 26th-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Schroder vs the Hawks
Bet on the Lakers vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from