Dennis Schroder has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Thursday’s matchup between his Los Angeles Lakers and the Philadelphia 76ers. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the 76ers.
Dennis Schroder Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Schroder has played in 40 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 31 of them.
- Schroder’s 15.0 points per game average is 3.5 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- 12 times this season (out of 40 total games — 30%) Schroder has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Schroder’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (13.3 points) by 1.7 points.
- Schroder has gone over the point total in 51.6% of his opportunities (16 of 31 chances).
- Schroder’s season-long points prop bet average is 13.3 points, a figure he’s covered 24 out of 40 games (60%).
- Teams are averaging 109.4 points per game against the 76ers this season, the 24th-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Schroder has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 30 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Schroder’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 23.2, which is 5.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (28.5).
- In nine of 40 games (22.5%) Schroder has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Thursday’s game.
- Schroder has a season-long PRA average (23.2) that’s 1.4 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (24.6).
- Schroder has gone over on his PRA prop bets just 46.7% of the time this year (14 of 30 opportunities).
- In just 18 of 40 contests this year (45%) Schroder covered his average PRA over/under (24.6).
Last 10 Games
Schroder vs the 76ers
Bet on the Lakers vs the 76ers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from