Dennis Schroder has multiple prop bets set for the outing against the Golden State Warriors on Monday. Here are the insights you need to know for Schroder’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Dennis Schroder Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Schroder has had a points prop bet set in 26 of the 34 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Schroder is set at 17.5 points. That is 2.7 more points than his season average of 14.8.
- In 11 of 34 games this season (32.4%) Schroder has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Schroder’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 12.6 points, which he’s outscored by 2.2 points on average this year.
- Schroder has hit the over on his point totals in 14 chances (53.8%) out of 26 opportunities.
- In 19 of 34 contests this season (55.9%), Schroder scored more than his average points over/under of 12.6.
- Opponents of the Warriors have scored 113.5 points per game this season, the ninth-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Schroder has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 25 times this season.
- Schroder has averaged 22.8 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (25.5).
- Schroder has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under for Monday’s game in 14 of 34 games (41.2%).
- Schroder’s season-long PRA average (22.8) is 1.6 lower than his average PRA over/under — 24.4.
- In just 48% of his opportunities this year (12 of 25), Schroder has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 41.2% of his matchups this year (14 of 34 games), Schroder covered his average PRA over/under (24.4).
Last 10 Games
Schroder vs the Warriors
Bet on the Lakers vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from