The Washington Wizards, with Deni Avdija, will match up against the New York Knicks at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Avdija averages 8.2 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest, shooting 43.1% from the field and 31.7% from downtown with 1.0 made 3-pointers per game.
With prop bets set for Avdija in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Deni Avdija Prop Bets (April 8)
Avdija Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Avdija’s 8.2 points per game average is 7.3 fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- In the 80 games he’s played this season, Avdija’s point total has exceeded 15.5 points five times.
- Avdija has hit the over 24 times on a points prop this season (in 52 tries).
- Avdija’s 1.0 made three-pointer per game is 0.5 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Avdija has made more than 1.5 treys in 21 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Knicks are sixth in the NBA, giving up 106.9 points per game.
Avdija Vs Knicks
Bet On Wizards Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from