Deni Avdija and the Washington Wizards will match up against the New York Knicks at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Avdija averages 7.5 points, 5.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.5 blocks.
Let’s take a look at Avdija’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you pick out your best wagers.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Deni Avdija Prop Bets (March 18)
Avdija Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 8.5 points prop total set for Avdija on Friday is 1.0 more than his scoring average on the season (7.5).
- Avdija’s point total has exceeded 8.5 points 29 times through the 68 games he’s played this season.
- Avdija has hit the over 17 times on a points prop this season (in 41 tries).
- Avdija has connected on 0.8 three pointers per game, 0.3 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Avdija has made more than 0.5 three pointers in 42 of his games so far this season.
- Giving up 106.9 points per game, the Knicks are the eighth-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Avdija Vs Knicks
Bet On Wizards Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from