Demarcus Robinson and the Kansas City Chiefs meet the Cleveland Browns in the AFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Robinson’s receiving yards prop bet in the matchup.
Demarcus Robinson Player Props vs. Browns
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Robinson is averaging 29.1 receiving yards per game, 0.4 fewer than the over/under of 29.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In seven out of 16 games this season (43.8%), Robinson has totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- The Browns have the 20th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 264.1 yards per game.
- Robinson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.4 per game. He averages 1.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In just seven of his 16 games (43.8%), Robinson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 30.4 yards.
- Robinson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 13 games (69.2%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Demarcus Robinson or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from