DeMar DeRozan has multiple prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his San Antonio Spurs and the Sacramento Kings. Here’s a breakdown of his points and three-pointer props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Kings.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- DeRozan has played in 36 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 33 of them.
- DeRozan has racked up 20.5 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 1.0 point fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In 47.2% of his matchups this season (17 of 36 games) DeRozan has scored more than 21.5 points.
- DeRozan’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (20.6 points) by 0.1 points.
- DeRozan has hit the points over in only 16 of 33 opportunities (48.5%).
- DeRozan has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.6 points) in 52.8% of his games (19 out of 36 contests).
- Opponents of the Kings have scored 118.6 points per game this season, the second-most against any NBA team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- DeRozan has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in seven of the 36 games he has played this season.
- DeRozan has averaged the same number of three-pointers per gameas his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- In 12 of 36 games this season (33.3%), DeRozan has made more than 0.5 threes.
- DeRozan has made the same number of threes this season as his average prop bet over/under of 0.5.
- In just 42.9% of his outings (three of his seven chances), DeRozan has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- DeRozan’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 0.5 three-pointers, a number he’s eclipsed in just 12 of 36 games (33.3%).
- Teams are averaging 12.7 made three-pointers per game against the Kings this season, the 15th-most given up by a team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Spurs vs the Kings
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from