DeMar DeRozan and the San Antonio Spurs play the Charlotte Hornets on Monday. Here’s how DeRozan’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- DeRozan has played in 32 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 29 of them.
- DeRozan has scored 20.3 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.2 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- In 53.1% of his matchups this season (17 of 32 games) DeRozan has scored more than 20.5 points.
- DeRozan’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (20.6 points) by 0.3 points.
- DeRozan has hit the points over in only 14 of 29 opportunities (48.3%).
- DeRozan has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.6 points) in 53.1% of his games (17 out of 32 games).
- Opponents of the Hornets have put up 113.5 points per game this season, the ninth-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- DeRozan has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 29 of the 32 games he has played this season.
- DeRozan combines to average 32.4 points, rebounds and assists, 0.1 less than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (32.5).
- In 56.2% of his games (18 out of 32) DeRozan has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- DeRozan’s PRA average (32.4) is 0.3 lower than his average prop bet over/under (32.7).
- In 16 out of 29 chances this season (55.2%), DeRozan has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 56.2% of his matchups this season (18 of 32 contests), DeRozan covered his average PRA over/under (32.7).
Last 10 Games
DeRozan vs the Hornets
Bet on the Spurs vs the Hornets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from