DeMar DeRozan’s San Antonio Spurs will cross paths with the Miami Heat on Wednesday. DeRozan has multiple prop bets listed for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- DeRozan has played in 48 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 42 of them.
- DeRozan has recorded 21.1 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.6 points more than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 25 times this season (out of 48 total games — 52.1%) DeRozan has scored more than 20.5 points.
- DeRozan’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (20.7 points) by 0.4 points.
- DeRozan has gone over the point total in only 47.6% of his opportunities (20 of 42 chances).
- DeRozan’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.7 points, a figure he’s covered 25 out of 48 contests (52.1%).
- Opponents of the Heat have scored 107.4 points per game this season, the 28th-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- DeRozan has had a prop bet set for assists in 41 of 48 total games this season.
- DeRozan’s year-long assist average — 7.2 per game — is 0.7 assists higher than Wednesday’s assist prop bet total (6.5).
- In 58.3% of his matchups this season (28 out of 48) DeRozan has had more than 6.5 assists.
- DeRozan’s per-game assist average (7.2) is 0.9 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (6.3).
- In 68.3% of his games (28 out of 41), DeRozan has covered his assist prop bet over/unders.
- DeRozan has gone over his average assist prop bet total (6.3) in 28 of his 48 games (58.3%).
- Teams are dishing out 25.5 assists per game against the Heat this season, the ninth-most allowed by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Spurs vs the Heat
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from