DeMar DeRozan and San Antonio play the Chicago Bulls on Saturday. Prop bettors will wonder how DeRozan has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- DeRozan has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 35 games he has played this season.
- DeRozan has racked up 20.6 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.9 points less than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 48.6% of his matchups this season (17 of 35 games) DeRozan has scored more than 21.5 points.
- DeRozan’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 20.6 points, which equals his scoring average.
- DeRozan has gone over his points prop total 16 times (half of his chances).
- DeRozan has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.6 points) in 54.3% of his games (19 out of 35 contests).
- Teams are putting up 113.7 points per game against the Bulls this season, the eighth-most given up by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- DeRozan has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in six of the 35 games he has played this season.
- DeRozan has averaged the same number of three-pointers per gameas his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- In 12 out of his 35 games this year (34.3%), DeRozan has made more than 0.5 threes.
- DeRozan has hit the same number of threes this season as his average prop bet over/under of 0.5.
- DeRozan has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in half of his contests.
- DeRozan’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 0.5 three-pointers, a number he’s surpassed in just 12 of 35 games (34.3%).
- Teams are averaging 11.3 made shots from beyond the arc per game against the Bulls this season, the 28th-most given up by a team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Spurs vs the Bulls
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from