DeMar DeRozan and the Chicago Bulls will hit the court against the Denver Nuggets at 9:00 PM ET on Friday. DeRozan is tops on the Bulls at 26.6 points per contest, while also putting up 4.2 assists and 5.3 rebounds. He is fifth in the league in scoring.
In this article, we break down all of DeRozan’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Bets (November 19)
DeRozan Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s points prop bet for DeRozan is 23.5 points. That is 3.1 fewer than his season average of 26.6.
- DeRozan has put up more than 23.5 points nine times this season (through 15 games).
- DeRozan has gone up against a points prop bet in 14 games this season, and he’s gone over nine times.
- DeRozan has made 0.9 three pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- DeRozan has made more than 0.5 treys in 10 of his games so far this season.
- The Nuggets allow 99.2 points per contest, best in the NBA.
DeRozan Vs Nuggets (2020-21)
Bet On Bulls Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from