DeMar DeRozan has several prop bets set for the outing against the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday. Here are the insights you need to know for DeRozan’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- DeRozan has played in 29 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 27 of them.
- Wednesday’s scoring over/under for DeRozan is set at 19.5 points. That is 0.5 fewer points than his season average of 20.0.
- In 17 of 29 games this season (58.6%) DeRozan has scored more than 19.5 points.
- DeRozan’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 20.6 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.6 points on average.
- DeRozan has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 12 out of 27 times (44.4%).
- In 15 of 29 contests this season (51.7%), DeRozan scored more than his average points over/under of 20.6.
- Teams are putting up 112.3 points per game against the Mavericks this season, the 13th-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- DeRozan has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 27 times this season.
- DeRozan has averaged 32.1 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (32.5).
- DeRozan has gone over his PRA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game in 16 of 29 games (55.2%).
- DeRozan’s season-long PRA average (32.1) is 0.6 lower than his average PRA over/under — 32.7.
- In 51.9% of his opportunities this season (14 of 27), DeRozan has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- DeRozan covered his average PRA over/under (32.7) in 55.2% of his matchups this year (16 of 29 contests).
Last 10 Games
DeRozan vs the Mavericks
Bet on the Spurs vs the Mavericks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from