Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Dejounte Murray when his San Antonio Spurs hit the court against the Denver Nuggets on Friday.
Dejounte Murray Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Murray has played in 47 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 39 of them.
- Murray’s 15.7 points per game average is 0.2 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- In 51.1% of his matchups this season (24 of 47 games) Murray has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Murray’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (15.9 points) by 0.2 points.
- Murray has hit the points over in only 19 of 39 opportunities (48.7%).
- Murray has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (15.9 points) in 51.1% of his games (24 out of 47 contests).
- Teams are averaging 109.9 points per game against the Nuggets this season, the 22nd-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Murray has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 38 times this season.
- Murray’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 27.8, which is 1.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (26.5).
- In 63.8% of his games (30 out of 47) Murray has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Murray’s PRA average (27.8) is 0.4 lower than his average prop bet total (28.2).
- In 21 out of 38 chances this season (55.3%), Murray has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 53.2% of his matchups this year (25 of 47 contests), Murray covered his average PRA over/under (28.2).
Last 10 Games
Murray vs the Nuggets
Bet on the Spurs vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from