Dejounte Murray has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his San Antonio Spurs and the Sacramento Kings. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Kings.
Dejounte Murray Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Murray has had a points prop bet set in 37 of the 42 games he has played this season.
- Murray’s 15.5 points per game average is 1.0 point fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- 18 times this season (out of 42 total games — 42.9%) Murray has scored more than 16.5 points.
- The average points prop for Murray this season is 15.9, 0.4 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Murray has hit the points over in just 48.6% of his opportunities (18 of 37 chances).
- Murray’s season-long points prop bet average is 15.9 points, a figure he’s covered only 20 out of 42 games (47.6%).
- Opponents of the Kings have scored 118.6 points per game this season, the second-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Murray has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 36 times this season.
- Murray’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 27.7, which is 0.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (28.5).
- In 22 of 42 games (52.4%) Murray has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- Murray has a season-long PRA average (27.7) that’s 0.4 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (28.1).
- Murray has gone over on his PRA prop bets 55.6% of the time this year (20 of 36 opportunities).
- In 22 of 42 contests this season (52.4%) Murray covered his average PRA over/under (28.1).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Spurs vs the Kings
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from