Dejounte Murray and San Antonio play the Charlotte Hornets on Monday. Prop bettors will wonder how Murray has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and assists props for this matchup.
Dejounte Murray Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Murray has played in 38 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 33 of them.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Murray is set at 16.5 points. That’s 0.7 more points than his season average of 15.8.
- In 17 of 38 games this season (44.7%) Murray has scored more than 16.5 points.
- Murray has averaged the same as his average points prop bet (15.8 points per game) this season.
- Murray has hit the over on his point totals in 17 chances (51.5%) out of 33 opportunities.
- In exactly half of his matchups this season Murray has scored more than his average points over/under of 15.8.
- Teams are putting up 113.5 points per game against the Hornets this season, the ninth-most given up by a squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Murray has had an assists prop bet set in 33 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Murray has averaged 5.2 assists per game this year, 0.3 assists less than his prop bet for the matchup on Monday (5.5).
- Murray has dished out more than 5.5 assists in 17 out of 38 games this season (44.7%).
- Murray’s per-game assist average (5.2) is 0.2 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (five).
- The Hornets’ opponents are averaging 28.2 assists per game, which is the most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Murray vs the Hornets
Bet on the Spurs vs the Hornets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from