Does Dejounte Murray cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Murray hits the court on Friday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Dejounte Murray Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Murray has played in 37 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 32 of them.
- Murray has averaged 15.6 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 2.9 points less than Friday’s points prop total.
- In 29.7% of his matchups this season (11 of 37 games) Murray has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Murray’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (15.8 points) by 0.2 points.
- Murray has gone over his points prop total 16 times (half of his chances).
- Murray has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (15.8 points) in just 48.6% of his matchups (18 out of 37 games).
- Opponents of the Cavaliers have averaged 111.8 points per game this season, the 15th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Murray has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 31 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- Murray combines to average 27.8 points, rebounds and assists, 2.7 less than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (30.5).
- In 43.2% of his games (16 out of 37) Murray has exceeded his PRA prop bet totals in Friday’s game.
- Murray’s PRA average (27.8) is 0.3 lower than his average prop bet over/under (28.1).
- In 17 out of 31 chances this season (54.8%), Murray has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 51.4% of his matchups this season (19 of 37 games), Murray covered his average PRA over/under (28.1).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Spurs vs the Cavaliers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from