Does Dejounte Murray hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Murray hits the court on Saturday against the Chicago Bulls.
Dejounte Murray Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Murray has played in 41 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 36 of them.
- Murray’s 15.5 points per game average is equal to Saturday’s over/under.
- In 20 of 41 games this season (48.8%) Murray has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Murray’s average points prop this season has been set at 15.9 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.4 points on average.
- Murray is an even bet on his point total, having gone over his points prop total in 50% of his chances.
- In only 20 games this season (48.8%) Murray scored more than his average points over/under of 15.9.
- The Bulls’ opponents are scoring 113.7 points per game, which is the eighth-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Murray has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 35 times this season.
- Murray combines to average 27.6 points, rebounds and assists, 0.1 more than his prop bet PRA total for Saturday’s game (27.5).
- Murray has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game in 23 of 41 games (56.1%).
- Murray’s season-long PRA average (27.6) is 0.5 lower than his average PRA over/under — 28.1.
- In 54.3% of his opportunities this year (19 of 35), Murray has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- Murray covered his average PRA over/under (28.1) in 51.2% of his matchups this year (21 of 41 games).
Last 10 Games
Murray vs the Bulls
Bet on the Spurs vs the Bulls
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from