The San Antonio Spurs, including Dejounte Murray, hit the court against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Murray leads his squad in points (18.9), rebounds (8.1) and assists (8.1) per game, shooting 45.9% from the floor and 33.3% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest. Defensively, he averages 2.1 steals (fifth in league) and 0.4 blocked shots.
With prop bets set for Murray in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Dejounte Murray Prop Bets (November 18)
Murray Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 18.5 points prop bet set for Murray on Thursday is 0.4 fewer points than his season scoring average (18.9).
- Murray’s point total has gone over 18.5 points eight times through the 14 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Murray has gone up against a points prop bet in 14 games this season, and he’s hit the over six times.
- Murray’s 1.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Murray has made more than 1.5 three pointers in six of his games so far this season.
- The Timberwolves concede 107.4 points per game, 18th-ranked in the league.
Murray Vs Timberwolves (2020-21)
Bet On Spurs Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from