Dejounte Murray and his San Antonio Spurs teammates face the Los Angeles Lakers at 8:30 PM ET on Monday. Murray posts 20.4 points and 9.4 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 8.4 rebounds, shooting 46.2% from the field and 31.7% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s dig into all of Murray’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Dejounte Murray Prop Bets (March 7)
Murray Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 23.5 point total set for Murray on Monday is 3.1 more than his scoring average on the season (20.4).
- Murray has played 64 games this season, recording more than 23.5 points in 17 of them.
- Murray has hit the over on his points prop total 28 times this season (in 59 games with such a prop).
- Murray has averaged 1.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Murray has 21 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- On defense, the Lakers have allowed 112.7 points per game, which is 25th-best in the league.
Murray Vs Lakers
Bet On Spurs Vs Lakers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from