Dejounte Murray will take the court for the San Antonio Spurs when they square off against the Los Angeles Clippers at 10:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Murray paces his squad in points (18.4), rebounds (7.8) and assists (8.0) per contest, shooting 44.9% from the floor and 32.7% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game. Defensively, he averages 2.1 steals (sixth in NBA) and 0.5 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll break down Murray’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Dejounte Murray Prop Bets (November 16)
Murray Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Murray’s 18.4 points per game average is 0.1 fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Murray’s point total has gone over 18.5 points seven times in the 13 games he’s played this season.
- Murray has hit the over five times on a points prop this season (in 14 tries).
- Murray has connected on 1.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Murray has made more than 1.5 threes in six of his 13 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Clippers have conceded 103.3 points per contest, which is sixth-best in the league.
Murray Vs Clippers (2020-21)
Bet On Spurs Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from