Dejounte Murray and San Antonio play the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday. Prop bettors will wonder how Murray has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Dejounte Murray Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Murray has had a points prop bet set in 28 of the 32 games he has played this season.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Murray is set at 17.5 points. That is 1.7 more points than his season average of 15.8.
- In 13 of 32 games this season (40.6%) Murray has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Murray’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 15.4 points, which he’s outscored by 0.4 points on average this year.
- Murray has hit the over on his point totals in 16 chances (57.1%) out of 28 opportunities.
- In exactly half of his matchups this season Murray has scored more than his average points over/under of 15.4.
- The Mavericks’ opponents are averaging 112.3 points per game, which is the 13th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Murray has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 15 times this season.
- Murray has averaged 1.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer threes than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- In 34.4% of his games this year (11 of 32 contests), Murray has made more than 1.5 threes.
- Murray’s average made threes per game is 0.3 less three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 1.4.
- Murray has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just 40% of his chances (six of his 15 opportunities).
- Murray has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 1.4 threes, a number he’s hit the over against in just 11 of 32 games (34.4%).
- Opponents of the Mavericks have made 13.5 three-pointers per game this season, the ninth-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Murray vs the Mavericks
Bet on the Spurs vs the Mavericks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from