DeAndre Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Hopkins’ receiving yards prop bets in the matchup with the Miami Dolphins.
DeAndre Hopkins Week 9 Player Props
Hopkins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Hopkins is averaging 100.6 receiving yards per game, 11.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (89.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this year (four out of seven), Hopkins has put up more than 89.5 receiving yards.
- The Dolphins defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the eighth-most yards in the NFL this season (274.1 per game).
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Hopkins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 84.4 yards.
- Hopkins’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 84.4 per game. He has put up 16.2 more per game than that average.
- Hopkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on DeAndre Hopkins or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.