DeAndre Hopkins Week 16 Player Props
Hopkins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Hopkins’ 94.6 receiving yards per game average is 4.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s outing (90.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (seven of 14), Hopkins has collected more than 90.5 receiving yards.
- The 49ers have the third-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 221.3 yards per game.
- Hopkins has collected 9.8 more receiving yards per game (94.6) than the average over/under he’s had set, 84.8.
- In half of his outings, Hopkins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 84.8.
- Hopkins has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 23, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on DeAndre Hopkins or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. 49ers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from