DeAndre Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals hit the field against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at home at State Farm Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Hopkins’ receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
DeAndre Hopkins Week 15 Player Props
Hopkins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Hopkins is averaging 88.8 receiving yards per game, 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (86.5).
- In six out of 13 games this year (46.2%), Hopkins has put up more than 86.5 receiving yards.
- The Eagles defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 22nd-most yards in the NFL this season (242.4 per game).
- Hopkins has put up 4.1 more receiving yards per game (88.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 84.7.
- In just six of his 13 games (46.2%), Hopkins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 84.7 yards.
- Hopkins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just six of his 13 games (46.2%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on DeAndre Hopkins or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Eagles Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from