DeAndre Hopkins Week 14 Player Props
Hopkins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Hopkins is averaging 84.9 receiving yards per game, 4.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (80.5).
- In five out of 12 games this year (41.7%), Hopkins has put up more than 80.5 receiving yards.
- The Giants defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 12th-most yards in the NFL this season (263.5 per game).
- Hopkins’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 85.1 per game. He averages 0.2 less per game than that average.
- In only 41.7% of his games (five of 12 chances), Hopkins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (85.1).
- Hopkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 12 games (41.7%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on DeAndre Hopkins or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Giants Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from