DeAndre Hopkins Week 13 Player Props
Hopkins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Hopkins’ 87.9 receiving yards per game average is 10.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (77.5).
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Hopkins has put up more than 77.5 receiving yards.
- The Rams sport the third-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 223.5 yards per game.
- Hopkins’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 85.8 per game. He has put up 2.1 more per game than that average.
- In just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 opportunities), Hopkins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (85.8).
- Hopkins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 11 games (45.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on DeAndre Hopkins or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from