DeAndre Hopkins Week 12 Player Props
Hopkins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Hopkins’ 91.2 receiving yards per game average is 5.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (85.5).
- In five of 10 games this year (50%), Hopkins has put up more than 85.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots sport the 12th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 245.1 yards per game.
- Hopkins has collected 5.3 more receiving yards per game (91.2) than the average over/under he’s had set, 85.9.
- In half of his outings, Hopkins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 85.9.
- Hopkins has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on DeAndre Hopkins or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from