DeAndre Hopkins and the Arizona Cardinals visit the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday at CenturyLink Field. Here’s some insights and tips around Hopkins’ rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
DeAndre Hopkins Week 11 Player Props
Hopkins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Hopkins is averaging 95.7 receiving yards per game, 13.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (82.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this year (five of nine), Hopkins has collected more than 82.5 receiving yards.
- The Seahawks defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the most yards in the NFL this season (364.7 per game).
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Hopkins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 84.7 yards.
- Hopkins’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 84.7 per game. He has collected 11.0 more per game than that average.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Hopkins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 15, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on DeAndre Hopkins or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from