DeAndre Hopkins Week 10 Player Props
Hopkins’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Hopkins’ 91.8 receiving yards per game average is 8.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (83.5).
- In four out of eight games this season (50%), Hopkins has totaled more than 83.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 18th-most yards in the NFL this season (253.2 per game).
- In half of games, Hopkins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 85 yards.
- Hopkins has totaled 6.8 more receiving yards per game (91.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 85.
- Hopkins has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Bills give up 125.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Hopkins has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Hopkins has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Hopkins has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on DeAndre Hopkins or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.