Deandre Ayton’s Phoenix Suns match up against the Toronto Raptors on Friday. Ayton has multiple prop bets set for the outing. Below we reveal some facts about his point totals that should give you an edge when betting his props for this matchup
Deandre Ayton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ayton has had a points prop bet set in 38 of the 43 games he has played this season.
- Ayton has averaged 14.7 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.8 points fewer than Friday’s points prop total.
- In 44.2% of his matchups this season (19 of 43 games) Ayton has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Ayton’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (15.1 points) by 0.4 points.
- Ayton has gone over his points prop total 19 times (half of his chances).
- Ayton has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (15.1 points) in just 44.2% of his matchups (19 out of 43 contests).
- The Raptors’ opponents are scoring 112.4 points per game, which is the 13th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Ayton vs the Raptors
Bet on the Suns vs the Raptors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from