Deandre Ayton and the Phoenix Suns take on the Charlotte Hornets on Sunday. Below we take a closer glimpse at the points prop totals set against Ayton’s in his game against the Hornets.
Deandre Ayton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ayton has had a points prop bet set in 39 of the 44 games he has played this season.
- Sunday’s scoring over/under for Ayton is set at 15.5 points. That’s 0.7 more points than his season average of 14.8.
- In 20 of 44 games this season (45.5%) Ayton has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Ayton’s average points prop this season has been set at 15.1 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.3 points on average.
- Ayton has hit the over on his point totals in 20 chances (51.3%) out of 39 opportunities.
- In only 20 games this season (45.5%) Ayton scored more than his average points over/under of 15.1.
- Opponents of the Hornets have put up 112.5 points per game this season, the 12th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Ayton vs the Hornets
Bet on the Suns vs the Hornets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from