Deandre Ayton and the Phoenix Suns square off against the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday. Below we take a better look at the points prop totals set against Ayton’s in his game against the Hawks.
Deandre Ayton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ayton has played in 45 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 40 of them.
- Tuesday’s points prop bet for Ayton is set at 15.5 points. That is 0.7 more points than his season average of 14.8.
- In 20 of 45 games this season (44.4%) Ayton has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Ayton’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 15.2 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.4 points on average.
- Ayton is an even bet on his point total, having gone over his points prop total in 50% of his chances.
- In only 20 games this season (44.4%) Ayton scored more than his average points over/under of 15.2.
- Opponents of the Hawks have scored 111.0 points per game this season, the 18th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Suns vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from