Deandre Ayton has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his Phoenix Suns and the Milwaukee Bucks. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Bucks.
Deandre Ayton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ayton has played in 56 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 49 of them.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Ayton is set at 15.5 points. That’s 0.4 more points than his season average of 15.1.
- In 26 of 56 games this season (46.4%) Ayton has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Ayton’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 15.2 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.1 points on average.
- Ayton has hit the over on his point totals in 25 chances (51%) out of 49 opportunities.
- In only 26 games this season (46.4%) Ayton scored more than his average points over/under of 15.2.
- Opponents of the Bucks have scored 112.9 points per game this season, the 12th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Ayton has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 47 times this season.
- Ayton combines to average 27.2 points, rebounds and assists, 0.7 more than his prop bet PRA total for Monday’s game (26.5).
- Ayton has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under for Monday’s game in 31 of 56 games (55.4%).
- Ayton’s season-long PRA average (27.2) is 0.5 lower than his average PRA over/under — 27.7.
- In just 48.9% of his opportunities this season (23 of 47), Ayton has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In half of his games this year, Ayton covered his average PRA over/under (27.7).
Last 10 Games
Ayton vs the Bucks
Bet on the Suns vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from