The Phoenix Suns, including Deandre Ayton, hit the court against the Dallas Mavericks at 9:30 PM ET on Friday. Ayton is tops on the Suns at 10.2 rebounds per game, while also posting 1.4 assists and 17.2 points. He is 10th in the NBA in rebounding.
Let’s take a look at Ayton’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best wagers.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Deandre Ayton Prop Bets (May 6)
Ayton Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s over/under for Ayton is 17.5 points. That is 0.3 more than his season average of 17.2.
- Through 90 games this season, Ayton has totaled more than 17.5 points 34 times.
- Ayton has hit the over 32 times on a points prop this season (in 64 tries).
- Ayton’s 0.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Ayton has connected on more than 0.5 threes in nine of his 90 games so far this season.
- The Mavericks are the second-best defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 104.7 points per game.
Ayton Vs Mavericks
Bet On Suns Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from