Deandre Ayton and the Phoenix Suns take on the Houston Rockets on Monday. Below we take a closer look at the points prop totals set against Ayton’s in his matchup against the Rockets.
Deandre Ayton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Ayton has played in 52 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 45 of them.
- Ayton’s 14.9 points per game average is 0.6 points less than Monday’s over/under.
- 23 times this season (out of 52 total games — 44.2%) Ayton has scored more than 15.5 points.
- The average points prop for Ayton this season is 15.1, 0.2 points higher than his scoring average on the season.
- Ayton has gone over the point total in just 48.9% of his opportunities (22 of 45 chances).
- Ayton’s season-long points prop bet average is 15.1 points, a figure he’s gone over just 23 out of 52 contests (44.2%).
- The Rockets’ opponents are averaging 114.2 points per game, which is the seventh-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Ayton vs the Rockets
Bet on the Suns vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from