Dean Burmester heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the PGA Championship, his last tournament. A total of 181 competitors will head to Toronto, Canada from June 9-12 for this event, which was last won by Rory McIlroy.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of June 8, 2022 at 11:25 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Dean Burmester odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Burmester’s recent form
- In his last five events, Burmester has an average finish of 50th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Burmester has not finished within five strokes of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +3 in his last five appearances.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Dean Burmester 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||69-78||8.062||-0.396||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-75-73||-1.628||-1.276||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from