In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Burmester from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of July 10, 2022 at 3:27 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Dean Burmester odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Burmester’s recent form
- Burmester has finished in the top 10 once over his last five events.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Burmester has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -2 across his last five events.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Burmester at the Genesis Scottish Open
- The last time Burmester played this event in 2022, he finished 10th.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- The Renaissance Club will play at 7,237 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,264.
- Burmester will take to the 7,237-yard course this week at The Renaissance Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,124 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Dean Burmester 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||10||68-72-70 (-2)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-73||7.43||-8.326||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||69-78||8.062||-0.396||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-75-73||-1.628||-1.276||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from