De’Aaron Fox’s Sacramento Kings square off against the Charlotte Hornets on Monday. Fox has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and made three-pointers prop bets for this game.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Fox has had a points prop bet set in 30 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- Fox’s 23.5 points per game average is 2.0 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- 13 times this season (out of 37 total games — 35.1%) Fox has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Fox’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (23.4 points) by 0.1 points.
- Fox has hit the points over in 56.7% of his opportunities (17 of 30 chances).
- Fox’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.4 points, a figure he’s covered just 18 out of 37 games (48.6%).
- Opponents of the Hornets have averaged 112.6 points per game this season, the 10th-most against any NBA squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Fox has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 27 times this season.
- Fox has knocked down 1.9 three pointers per game, 0.6 less threes than his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- Fox has hit more than 2.5 threes in 32.4% of his games this year (12 of his 37 games).
- Fox’s average made threes per game is 0.4 more three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 1.5.
- In 63% of his chances (17 of his 27 opportunities), Fox has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- Fox’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 1.5 three-pointers, a number he’s eclipsed in 21 of 37 games (56.8%).
- The Hornets’ opponents are making 15.2 three-pointers per game, which is the second-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Fox vs the Hornets
Bet on the Kings vs the Hornets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from