De’Anthony Melton and his Memphis Grizzlies teammates match up against the Houston Rockets at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. Melton averages 9.9 points, 4.6 rebounds and 2.7 assists per contest, shooting 38.7% from the field and 34.1% from beyond the arc with 1.6 made 3-pointers per contest.
Below, we take a look at Melton’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
De’Anthony Melton Prop Bets (March 6)
Melton Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Melton is 10.5 points. That’s 0.6 more than his season average of 9.9.
- Through 65 games this season, Melton has recorded more than 10.5 points 23 times.
- Melton has hit the over 13 times on a points prop this season (in 29 tries).
- Melton’s 1.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Melton has 26 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The Rockets concede 118.0 points per game, worst in the NBA.
Melton Vs Rockets
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from