De’Anthony Melton and the Memphis Grizzlies will hit the court against the Los Angeles Clippers at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Melton posts 10.2 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game, shooting 39.6% from the floor and 34.7% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per game.
With prop bets set for Melton in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
De’Anthony Melton Prop Bets (November 18)
Melton Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 6.5-point total set for Melton on Thursday is 3.7 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Through 14 games this season, Melton has put up more than 6.5 points nine times.
- Melton has exceeded his points prop total four times this season (in 10 games with such a prop).
- Melton’s 1.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Melton has made more than 1.5 threes in six games this season.
- The Clippers are the fifth-best defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 102.5 points per game.
Melton Vs Clippers
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from