De’Anthony Melton and the Memphis Grizzlies will face off against the Milwaukee Bucks at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Melton averages 10.2 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.6 assists per contest. At the other end, he delivers 1.5 steals (ninth in NBA) and 0.5 blocked shots.
Let’s take a look at Melton’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best wagers.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
De’Anthony Melton Prop Bets (March 26)
Melton Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.2 points Melton has scored per game this season is 2.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Saturday (12.5).
- In the 74 games he’s played this season, Melton’s point total has gone over 12.5 points 24 times.
- So far this season, Melton is 17-for-36 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Melton has knocked down 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Melton has made more than 1.5 treys in 31 of his games so far this season.
- Conceding 110.9 points per game, the Bucks are the 15th-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Melton Vs Bucks
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from